- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As of late, Miley Cyrus has offered her public enough “shock, “awe” and, depending on one’s taste level, “ick” to last a lifetime. So we were pleasantly surprised when we found ourselves actually drawn to the singer instead of merely rolling our eyes at her now-predictable antics.
While performing at the AMAs on Sunday night, Cyrus paired her cat-stamped body suit with stacks of killer, oversized Lucite bangles that left us totally impressed — and jealous, as we wanted to know where we could pick up an arm party (or two) for ourselves.
So we reached out to Cyrus stylist Simone Harouche to find out where the delectable clear accessories came from. Her answer?
“Vintage and Alexis Bittar,” she told us via e-mail (we suspected some of the zanier vintage pieces were by SoCal designer Judith Hendler, photographer Herb Ritts’ onetime stepmother who got her start accessorizing Dynasty in the ’80s).
And there you have it.
You, too can look like Miley (or a cooler version of yourself), below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day