- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Miley Cyrus’ younger brother, Braison Chance, was hospitalized Saturday in Burbank following an incident that left him bleeding badly.
Their father, Billy Ray Cyrus, tweeted out a graphic photo of Braison showing the teenager with what appears to be a bloody nose and holding what looks like a plastic bucket filled with blood. He also had wires from various pieces of medical equipment attached to his chest, finger and other body parts. (See the graphic photo here.)
“This was yesterday,” Billy Ray Cyrus tweeted with the photo. “Everything is O K now and he is home…but @braisonwukong was bleeding badly!”
He didn’t say what happened but praised the hospital staff who treated his son.
“Thanking God and all the fine doctors nurses and staff at Providence Saint Joseph hospital,” he wrote. “Been a wild 24 hours but bringing my son home.”
Braison also took to Twitter to comment on his hospital visit but didn’t say what caused the bleeding.
“Today was actually the most horrific day of my life,” he wrote. “Honestly, I can’t sleep because I am scared.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day