- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As you can see, in this illustration from the jeweler, the diamond is not as gargantuan as Kim Kardashian‘s (former) boulder-sized sparkler but it’s no less glamorous.
The 3.5 carat, cushion-cut ring is “handcrafted in 18-karat gold with intricately carved diamond floral motifs in an art nouveau pattern. And the center stone is extra special: it’s an antique dating back to the late 19th century,” a Neil Lane spokesperson tells THR.
Hemsworth, 22, proposed to the 19-year-old Cyrus on May 31 after three years of dating.
The pair formed a bond as co-stars in 2009’s The Last Song. Cyrus is working on her forthcoming album; Hemsworth has been shooting the crime drama Empire State in New Orleans, after which he will join Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman to film the thriller Paranoia, after which he jump back into Hunger Games mode to shoot the sequel alongside Jennifer Lawrence.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day