- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Miley Cyrus has a big heart — and she made sure that was clear during Tuesday night’s amfAR Gala in New York.
The performer — who has partnered with Instagram to launch the #InstaPride campaign — stood out in a rosy red heart-printed Moschino ball gown with a huge bow in the back and matching opera gloves. While she kept it fancy on top, Cyrus went casual and comfy on the bottom with a pair of black Dr. Martens, also decorated with hearts, of course.
“SO PROUD OF MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND @mileycyrus WHO RECEIVED THE #AMFAR INSPIRATION AWARD WEARING A CUSTOM @moschino GOWN I DESIGNED ESPECIALLY FOR HER !,” shared designer Jeremy Scott on Instagram. “I LOVE YOU BOO !”
Cyrus continued to show her love during the evening’s fundraiser, donating her glittery artwork of Caitlyn Jenner‘s Vanity Fair cover for auction. The piece ended up going for $69,000, and as a bonus, the singer told the bidder, “I’ll clean your house … naked.” Now that’s love.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day