- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Miley Cyrus has added another tattoo to her collection, and this time it’s a symbol for marriage equality on her ring finger.
The singer tweeted a photo of her new ink on Saturday.“All LOVE is equal,” she tweeted, along with the photo. In the image, her other tattoo, a heart on her pinkie, can also be seen.
Cryus has often been vocal about her support of gay marriage on Twitter. In July, when the verdict for the Casey Anthony case was announced, Cyrus took a moment to express her disappointment on both the verdict and the fact that same-sex marriage was still illegal in the state.
VIDEO: Miley Cyrus Dodges Hannah Montana Questions During Jimmy Fallon Interview
“You know the world is skewed when people get away with murdering children but we cant get gay marriage legalized in the state of California,” she tweeted.
In 2009, she voiced her support for Perez Hilton in his feud with the former Miss California, Carrie Prejean. After Prejean told the audience that she did not believe same-sex marriage should be legalized during the Miss USA pageant, Hilton launched an online campaign criticizing her comments.
“I am a Christian and I love you — gay or not,” he wrote to Perez Hilton. “Because you are no different that anyone else! We are all God’s children!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day