- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If Miley Cyrus’ singing career ever takes a nosedive, we can only hope the Hannah Montana alum doesn’t pursue a career in skin art. As evidenced by the star’s Instagram posts over the weekend, Cyrus and her assistant-slash-bestie Cheyne Thomas recently tested their skills with a tattoo gun. The results were far from impressive, to say the least.
PHOTOS Miley Cyrus’ Most Controversial Moments
Thomas emerged with a crude smiley face, courtesy of Cyrus, while his own handiwork on the starlet’s ankle was not revealed.
Cyrus’ latest ink is part of her growing collection of more than 20 tats, and her apparent fondness for getting tatted up under unusual circumstances. Earlier this summer, Cyrus acquired a tattoo at a house party in Los Angeles that paid homage to her departed pup, Floyd. Flaming Lips singer Wayne Coyne and another friend had the same design tattooed. No word yet on whose up next for a piece of original Cyrus body art.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day