- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It was the snarl heard round the world, and America — nay, the World Wide Web — just can’t get enough. We’re talking, of course, about Nicki Minaj‘s now-infamous query while onstage at the VMAs: “Miley, what’s good?”
Miley Cyrus never did answer the question (much to the chagrin of Minaj’s minions, who have been dutifully harassing the starlet via Instagram comments, demanding to know “what’s good?”), but that’s not important. What’s truly special about the moment is its shock value, its feminist message and, of course, how good it looks when commemorated on a cute throw pillow.
For $20, you can be the proud owner of a “Miley, what’s good?” pillow by artist Mahdi Chowdhury, who re-created Minaj’s shade-throwing moment in a pop-art-style image for Society 6. Or, if your space already is bursting with ironic pop culture throw pillows, you can buy mugs, laptop and iPad skins, tees, wall clocks and tote bags bearing the question so that you never forget that fateful day.
Etsy, too, is brimming with tees and hoodies of all shapes, sizes and colors, so no matter what your style, you can do Minaj proud.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day