- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Mindy Project actress recently wrote on Instagram about Naked Princess’ Luxe Shine lip gloss saying, “@cindy_j_williams uses @nakedprincess on my lips over a little liner for a ‘soft feminine look.’ ”
Cindy Williams, Kaling’s makeup artist on the set of her Fox show, uses the gloss regularly on the actress, who has incorporated the Cherry and Coral shades into her off-screen look.
Besides the ultra-feminine pink pigment, the gloss is packed with cocoa and shea butter, vitamin E and almond oil. “The formula glides on easily,” says Jordana Woodland, founder of Naked Princess. “It provides full coverage and hydration and keeps lips looking soft and supple for hours.”
Rachel Zoe, Petra Nemcova, Ali Larter and Jaimie Alexander also are on board with Naked Princess‘ beauty line as well as its high-end lingerie (ranging from $95 to $700), which sells at the Naked Princess boutique in L.A. (653 North La Cienega Blvd.) and at several luxury spas, including at the Montage and Trump Hotels.
Kaling’s lip shine combo sounds like the perfect shade for a “no makeup-makeup” pout, which plenty of celebs employ during off-duty dressing.
A photo posted by Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day