- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Salvador Perez knows a thing or two about making women feel empowered through vibrant ensembles — he’s responsible for dressing Mindy Kaling‘s Dr. Mindy Lahiri in colorful coats and bold baubles on Fox’s hit show The Mindy Project. For fans who want to get a taste of Perez’s statement-making designs, now you can with his latest collaboration inspired by the show.
Perez, who also is the costume designer of Pitch Perfect 2, has teamed up with BaubleBar to design a collection of jewelry that features a gold link bracelet, gem-encrusted earrings and crystal-laden necklaces. Priced between $28 and $68, the 13-piece range is available at baublebar.com.
Select pieces from the collection will be featured in episodes from this season’s The Mindy Project.
“Dressing Mindy Lahiri for The Mindy Project was a big inspiration for this collection. She is a vision in colorful glamour,” says Perez, who currently serves as the president of the Costume Designers Guild. He was repped by the Matchbook Company when working on the collab. “The capsule … will allow women to add a bit of sparkle to their lives. It’s all about being bold and having fun with your accessories.” Indeed it is.
Photos courtesy of Matchbook Company
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day