- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CANNES – U.K.-based DLT Entertainment the producer/distributor of such shows as Miranda, My Family and As Times Goes By, has set up a joint venture distribution company with Alison Rayson‘s new operation Raydar Media.
The joint venutre, DLT/Raydar Rights, will handle international distribution for finished programs and formats across all genres, both ones developed in house and third-party projects. The company will be the exclusive worldwide distributor of finished programming for Raydar Media and handle all of DLT’s programming outside the U.S. and U.K.
As part of the deal, DLT will distribute all finished programming going through DLT/Raydar Rights for the U.S. while DLT and Raydar will jointly handle the exploitation of format rights for the U.S. market.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Is Critically Ill, Will Miss ‘Bad Cinderella’ Broadway Opening
Lance Reddick’s Wife Stephanie Reddick Remembers Him Following Death: “Taken From Us Far Too Soon”