- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Keshet International the global distribution arm of Israel’s Keshet Media, licensed its docu-comedy format Dear Neighbours, Help Our Daughter Find Love in five new territories, via a deal with Endemol.
On the last day at Mipcom in Cannes, Endemol picked up production rights for the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, India and Turkey.
The latest deal brings the number of territories in which the format is sold to eight, following recent deals with Shine France and Shine Australia. In the Ukraine, Channel 1+1 will produce a local version to air in 2013. Further deals are being negotiated in the U.K. and Germany.
Dear Neighbours, Help Our Daughter Find Love is a docu-comedy in which each week a small town couple recruits their entire community to help find a match for their single daughter (or son) now living in the big city.
Keshet is the company behind the drama Prisoners of War, whose U.S. version Homeland recently took home an Emmy for Best Drama, as well as the hidden camera game Deal with It! (sold in 13 territories) and talent show The Successor (aired in 9 territories).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day