- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Entertainment One’s latest move to rework its global business has seen a combined film and TV production division emerge, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Steve Bertram and John Morayniss will lead the new division as co-presidents, film, television and digital. Morayniss will oversee eOne Television’s activities, including development, production, licensing, financing and worldwide distribution of live-action drama and comedy series, reality and documentary series.
He joined eOne in 2008, when the Toronto-based studio acquired his company Blueprint Entertainment. On the film side, Bertram will oversee worldwide operation, including production and distribution units and relationships with key partners like The Mark Gordon Company studio, content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg and global sales company Sierra Pictures.
Bertram joined eOne in 2014 from DreamWorks. eOne earlier this year added digital-first television production to its business under TV executive producer Ira Pincus and television manager Angela Nikas.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day