- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hulu has snatched up U.S. streaming rights to MTG’s Veni Vidi Vici, a drama set in the Scandinavian porn industry.
Thomas Bo Larsen (The Celebration) stars on the series as Karstan Daugaard, a struggling Danish film director who decides to take a job in porn, forcing him into a double life that endangers his whole family. The ironic title is Latin for “I came, I saw, I conquered.”
Rafael Edholm and Santiago Gil co-wrote the project, with Edholm producing. Edholm also co-stars alongside Westworld‘s Michael Wincott and Scandi stars Livia Millhagen and Michael Segerstrom.
Hulu acquired Veni Vidi Vici from DRG, which is handling worldwide sales.
MTG is quickly becoming a leading player in high-end drama series in Europe. Recent productions include political thriller Occupied and Los Angeles-based comedy noir Swedish Dicks co-starring Keanu Reeves, which has just completed a second season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day