- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CANNES – Dori Media Group has licensed the format for the Israeli game show The Money Pump to ITV Studios for eight major markets.
Local ITV production companies will make local versions for the UK, the U.S., Germany, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
The Money Pump game show puts contestants in head-to-head in competition in front of a terrifying money pump, where they must answer trivia questions against the clock to win.
“The Money Pump really complements our existing global portfolio and our local ITV Studios teams look forward to producing the show in their market,” Paul Buccieri, managing director of ITV Studios International and president and CEO of ITV Studios America, said of the deal with Dori Media Group.
Dori Media Darset and Tanin Productions are at work on a second season of The Money Pump, created by Gili Golan, Adi Golan and Harel Joseffson, for Israel’s Reshet Channel 2.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day