- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Co-created by British writer/producer Ed McCardie (Shameless) and American Corinne Marrinan (C.S.I.), Spotless is described as a “sexy one-hour crime drama peppered with black humor.” It follows Jean, a man who runs a crime scene clean-up business, whose life is turned upside down when his gangster brother Martin crashes back into his world.
Spotless is set to begin shooting this summer in London. Executive producers include Suzanne Berger (Hell on Wheels) and Tandem’s Rola Bauer. Lead producer will be Hugh Warren, whose credits recent U.K. hit Call the Midwife. Producing for Tandem is Moritz Polter.
French director Pascal Chaumeil (A Long Way Down) is attached to direct the first two episodes of the series, with casting to be announced shortly.
Spotless will be the third crime series on Tandem’s slate, joining Crossing Lines, from Criminal Minds showrunner Ed Bernero, which has just begun shooting its second season, and one-hour procedural Sex, Lies and Handwriting, from Saving Grace alums Nancy Miller and Annie Brunner, which will begin shooting this summer in Vancouver.?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day