- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The series, the first season of which has already aired in the U.K. and on PBS in the U.S., has been acquired by satellite broadcaster YES Israel, while a free-to-air TV broadcast window in Italy has been secured with Mediaset. The show recently launched in the country on pay TV channel La Effe.
Victoria was also picked by VOD service IVI in Russia, where it will also launch simultaneously on pay TV via the Kino Premium Channel.
Away from palaces and crowns, two other dramas attracted some international attention for ITV Studios Global Entertainment.
Loch Ness, due to air in the U.K. later this year, sold to RTL in the Netherlands, Denmark’s DR, TV4 in Sweden and Norway’s TV2. These deals follow on from sales to a number of other European markets through an earlier pre-sale agreement with NBC, which is also launching the series later this year.
Crime series Prime Suspect: Tennison was also acquired by DR in Denmark, as well as SVT in Sweden and BBC First in the Middle East. The series launched in February on ITV in the U.K. with more than 5 million viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day