- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Miranda Kerr is expecting.
The supermodel is having her first child with Snap Inc. CEO Evan Spiegel.
“Miranda, Evan and Flynn are looking forward to welcoming the newest member of their family,” a spokesperson for the family confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
Kerr is already a mom to 6-year-old son Flynn from her previous marriage with Orlando Bloom, whom she divorced in 2013.
The happy news comes six months after Kerr, 34, and Spiegel, 27, tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at their Brentwood, California, home.
The couple got engaged in July 2016 after stepping out together in June 2015.
The supermodel confirmed their engagement on Snapchat with a black-and-white photo that showed off her new bling and a Bitmoji sticker that read “Marry Me!” with a cartoon-like Spiegel down on one knee; she later posted the image on Instagram.
Maybe we’ll get a glimpse of her newborn on her Snapchat, too. Congrats to the couple!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day