- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel have tied the knot.
The couple said “I do” in an intimate ceremony at their Brentwood, Calif., home on Saturday, reports E! News.
Kerr, 34, and Spiegel, 26, got engaged in July 2016 after stepping out together in June 2015.
The supermodel confirmed their engagement on Snapchat with a black-and-white photo that showed off her new bling and a Bitmoji sticker that read “Marry Me!” with a cartoon-like Spiegel down on one knee before posting it on Instagram.
In an interview with The Edit last year, the Australian beauty talked about how wise her younger beau was. “He’s 25, but he acts like he’s 50,” Kerr told Net-a-Porter’s online magazine. “He’s not out partying. He goes to work in Venice [Beach in L.A.]. He comes home. We don’t go out. We’d rather be at home and have dinner, go to bed early.”
The former Victoria’s Secret Angel was previously married to Orlando Bloom, from 2010 to 2013. The pair have a 5-year-old son named Flynn Christopher Bloom.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day