- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Miranda Lambert performed “Little Red Wagon” at the 57th annual Grammy Awards on Sunday evening.
Fellow country star Dierks Bentley welcomed Lambert to the stage, where the singer donned an all black outfit including leather pants, embellished Old Gringo cowgirl boots and a sequined peplum leather high-low top.
The stage was lit up with red lights and a fan blowing behind the singer. Lambert’s husband Blake Shelton could be seen supporting his wife with a standing ovation from the audience.
Lambert’s “Platinum” album later won for best country album and nabbed a total of four Grammy nominations this year: best country solo performance, best country duo/group performance, best country song and best country album.
See More: Grammys: Best and Worst Moments
She is the leading lady for the Academy of Country Music awards on Apr. 19, where she scored eight nominations including entertainer of the year and female vocalist.
The Grammys were held Feb. 8 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day