- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Because our abilities don’t fit in the outside world, we live in places like this.”
Eva Green is a master of misfits in the first trailer for Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
The actress reunites with her Dark Shadows director, Tim Burton, to play the titular headmistress of the orphanage full of those with “peculiarities,” such as being invisible and eating through the back of one’s head, to name a few.
The fantasy flick, based on Ransom Riggs’ 2011 novel, follows a teenage boy (Asa Butterfield) who is transported to an island where he must help protect a group of orphans with special powers from creatures out to destroy them.
Allison Janney, Rupert Everett, Judi Dench, Chris O’Dowd and Samuel L. Jackson round out the cast.
Fox will release Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children on Sept. 30.
Watch the trailer above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day