- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 63rd Miss Universe Pageant will take place on Sunday, Jan. 25, 2015, at Florida International University in Miami-Doral, Fla., the networks announced Thursday. It will be broadcast live from 8-11 p.m. ET/PT on NBC and simulcast in Spanish on sister network Telemundo.
Miss Universe last took place on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013, in Moscow, with Miss Venezuela, Gabriela Isler, crowned the winner.
“The City of Doral is experiencing a record amount of economic growth and has gained attention from Fortune 100 companies in the short time since its incorporation in 2003,” said Donald Trump in a statement. “In its 11 years of being an established city, Doral has become internationally recognized for its outstanding commercial and industrial accomplishments. Doral is a symbol of success and holding the Miss Universe Pageant here will amplify its reputation as a world showcase city.”
The Miss Universe Organization, a joint venture by NBCUniversal and Trump, and Miami have had a strong relationship since 1960, with the pageant held in the Miami area 15 times — the most of any city.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day