- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox 2000’s Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Sea of Monsters has found its three fates, including The Artist actress Missi Pyle.
Yvette Nicole Brown and Mary Birdsong will play the other two fates.
PHOTOS: Missi Pyle at THR’s Oscar Nominees’ Night 2012
Thor Freudenthal is directing the sequel, which will hit theaters in 2013. Logan Lerman is returning in the role of Percy, Alexandra Daddario and Brandon T. Jason also are returning.
The first film in the franchise, Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief, grossed $226.5 million at the worldwide box office in 2010.
Chris Columbus, who directed Lightning Thief, is producing with Karen Rosenfelt.
Pyle is repped by UTA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”