- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer,” says Phil Dunphy (Ty Burrell) in an episode of Modern Family, and a real-life realtor has sold the L.A.-based Dunphy home for $2.15 million.
The 2,792-square-foot Cheviot Hills property — which features four bedrooms, 4½ bathrooms and mahogany hardwood floors — closed just under the $2.35 million asking price. Built in 2006 and initially listed on the market in March, escrow closed May 16.
Still, the Dunphys should be staying put onscreen, since the home is only used for exterior shots and scenes. 20th Century Fox paid the homeowners a fee for each on-location shooting, and will likely renew the arrangement with its new owners. “You might even recognize this home as Claire and Phil Dunphy’s house from the hit TV sitcom Modern Family,” read the home’s listing.
Coldwell Banker represented both the seller and the buyer.
Modern Family returns to ABC for its sixth season this fall.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day