- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The home of Modern Family‘s Phil (Ty Burrell) and Claire Dunphy (Julie Bowen) is for sale with an asking price of $2.35 million.
Located in the Cheviot Hills area of West Los Angeles, the exterior of the 2,792-square-foot, four-bedroom house is regularly captured by the ABC camera crew, while the interior scenes are shot on a sound stage recreated in a similar layout to the home.
Current owner Paul Chiames is paid a fee by the studio for each filming, according to the Wall Street Journal, and the new owner will have the option of doing the same, says listing agent Mitch Hagerman, of Coldwell Banker Previews International.
Fans of the Emmy award-winning show regularly knock on the door asking for tours or wanting to take photos out front, revealed Chiames, who bought it for $1.97 million in 2006. “I’ve met people from around the world,” he said.
The house features an elegant formal dining room connecting to a gourmet kitchen with professional Viking range and marble countertops, and a family room that opens on the patio and garden. The two-story, traditional home also has mahogany hardwood floors, crown molding and is surrounded by mature trees, states real estate site, Redfin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day