- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The cast of Moonlight came dressed to impress in the American label when they stepped out at the 2017 Oscars on Sunday evening.
Naomie Harris, Trevante Rhodes, Ashton Sanders and Alex R. Hibbert are decked out in custom Calvin Klein ensembles by the brand’s new chief creative officer, Raf Simons. They mark Simons’ first red-carpet looks since joining the label in August 2016.
“I was honored to be able to work with the cast of Moonlight and to celebrate the incredible talent of each of these actors and the amazing body of work that the film represents,” said Simons.
Harris, styled by Nola Singer, is wearing a strapless white sequin gown from the By Appointment collection; Rhodes is in a navy single-breasted tuxedo; Sanders and Hibbert are both wearing black wool tuxedos.
Just two weeks ago, the Belgian designer (previously at Dior) showed his debut ready-to-wear collection at New York Fashion Week — a melancholy ode to Americana — which was met with rave reviews from critics and consumers alike.
Moonlight is nominated for eight Oscars, including best picture and best supporting actress for Harris.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day