- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I’m not going to risk putting Charlie in the movie if he continues messing up,” the site quotes him as saying. “If Charlie doesn’t straighten up … I unfortunately can’t put him in the movie,” he added.
“Obviously with Major League 3 there’s a huge part written for Charlie’s character,” Robinson explained.
But he cited his experience with another star dealing with issues as the reason why he only wants Sheen on board if he is fully focused. “After dealing with Lindsay Lohan on Georgia Rule, I can speak for someone who has experienced the difficulties of working with an actor dealing with addiction,” Robinson said. “When Lindsay was doing Georgia Rule, she would miss full days of work. When an actor doesn’t show up for work, you can lose half-a-million dollars a day paying the 250 other people there for the shoot and the costs for the set.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day