- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In collaboration with Barbie and Net-a-Porter, Moschino is launching a “Moschino Barbie” capsule collection — and it’s just as fabulous as you could imagine.
Everything we love about Jeremy Scott’s spring 2015 collection for the Italian fashion house, from the big hair to the gold chains, has made it into the limited edition doll collection which is available exclusively on Net-a-Porter beginning Nov. 9.
But that’s not all — the campaign even features its own ‘80s-tastic commercial with a catchy jingle (“Moshino Barbie! Look at those shoes, that belt, her hair! Covered in gold with Moschino everywhere!”) and a little boy with unparalleled winking skills.
And if they don’t rope you in with commercial nostalgia alone, the brand is also releasing an eight-piece human-size capsule collection as well as two Moschino Barbie tees. You know, so you and Barbie can finally be twins.
Because the collection is on the pricier side ($150 for the doll and between $225 and $1,595 for the apparel), the line is definitely on the top of our holiday wish list. Just putting it out there.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day