- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Imagine a world where newspapers, magazines and television offer pretty much wall-to-wall coverage of Nicki Minaj, a world where Anaconda: The Opera is a sell-out smash hit, where folks can’t get enough of the “Double Nicki” hamburger and where MTV is now known as NTV.
Well, if all goes well with Minaj’s stint hosting the upcoming MTV EMAs, she can look forward to world domination, at least according to the promo for the show predicting a particularly rosy future for the Anaconda singer.
The 2014 MTV EMAs take place in Glasgow on Nov. 9. In addition to hosting, Minaj will perform at the show. Also confirmed to be performing are Calvin Harris, Charli XCX, Kiesza, Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran.
Rock legend Ozzy Osbourne will attend the ceremony to pick up the Global Icon Award.
Check out the promo below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day