- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley, co-stars in the drama The Fault in Our Stars, took home the Golden Popcorn for best kiss on Sunday night.
The pair beat out James Franco and Seth Rogen (The Interview), Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone (The Amazing Spider-Man 2), Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans (Captain America: The Winter Soldier), and Rose Byrne and Halston Sage (Neighbors) to take home the award.
Woodley accepted the award solo and jokingly added, “If you ever wondered what it is like to kiss your brother, it’s kind of great.” Elgort and Woodley play siblings in the Divergent series.
Though Elgort wasn’t present at the awards show, he celebrated their win with an Instagram photo.
A photo posted by anselelgort (@anselelgort) on
Emma Roberts, Jennifer Aniston and Will Poulter won the honor at last year’s show.
Amy Schumer is hosting the 2015 MTV Movie Awards, which is being broadcast live on MTV from the Nokia Theatre in L.A.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day