- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Any event hosted by MTV is guaranteed to have a red carpet filled with quirky and over-the-top styles — and this year’s MTV Movie Awards did not disappoint. From MTV-branded onesies (Tyler Posey) to a Little Mermaid-esque seashell bra (Halsey), the show on Saturday drew quite the crowd.
For those not as willing to embrace such risky looks, it was all about the accessories. Fashion-forward stars including Emilia Clarke and Holland Roden expressed their fun side with cute yet still chic carryalls.
We’ve rounded up the five best statement making clutches that add a bit of edge to the red carpet.
BLUE BAG SWAG: Holland Roden’s cobalt blue clutch matched her Christian Siriano jumpsuit to a tee. (Photos: Getty)
I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM: YouTube star Grace Helbig’s Kate Spade carryall also serves our favorite flavor. (Photos: Getty Images)
UNICORNS ARE REAL: ‘Empire’ actress Ta’Rhonda Jones’ cute clutch made us believe. (Photos: Getty Images)
STOP IN THE NAME OF STYLE: Rapper Chanel West Coast’s cool bag certainly makes a statement. (Photos: Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day