- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ariana Grande went all-out glam for her latest performance.
Grande performed an old Hollywood rendition of her latest single “Dangerous Woman” at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, complete with a costume inspired by Marilyn Monroe.
Introduced to the stage by Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner, Grande was joined by Broadway composer Jason Robert Brown for the song. The artist arrived in a pink ball gown (a la Monroe in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes) with a glittery necklace and fur shawl.
Grande’s album of the same name debuted last month to coincide with her Saturday Night Live hosting gig.
The 25th annual MTV Movie Awards were held Saturday night at the Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank. The taped broadcast, co-hosted by Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart, aired Sunday on MTV and sister networks BET, CMT, Comedy Central, Logo, MTV2, TV Land, VH1 and VH1 Classic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day