- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twilight co-stars — and real-life couple — Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson won best kiss at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night.
And the ultra-private Pattinson decided to let the audience see him plant a smooch on — Taylor Lautner?
That’s right, while he was onstage accepting the award, Pattison grabbed Lautner to kiss him as Stewart watched awkwardly. He later grabbed Stewart to pull her off the stage friskily.
VIDEO: ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn’: Watch the New Trailer
Stewart and Pattinson have won the award three years in a row now. Pattinson told MTV U.K. last month that he was nervous about not winning it again.
“It’s kind of terrifying if you suddenly stop winning it. You’re like, ‘Oh God!’ ” he quipped, adding, “It’s almost worse than if you stop winning, like, acting awards or whatever. If you can’t kiss anymore, it’s like, ‘What? I’m still good at kissing!’ “
Stewart also was nominated twice in the category this year, alongside both Pattinson and Lautner, who is Pattinson’s onscreen romantic rival.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day