- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
British musician-actor Toby Sebastian has joined the comedy Barely Lethal, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The film follows a 16-year-old (Hailee Steinfeld) trained assassin who runs away to lead a normal high-school life, only to discover that fitting in isn’t as easy as she might have hoped. Samuel L. Jackson and Jessica Alba also star.
Sebastian will play Cash Fenton, the lead singer in a local band who becomes a love interest for Steinfeld’s character.
Fanboys director Kyle Newman is directing, with a script by John D’Arco. John Cheng and Brett Ratner are producing via their RatPac Entertainment, along with Hopscotch Pictures’ Sukee Chew and RKO Pictures’ Ted Hartley and Vanessa Coifman.
Along with being an actor, Sebastian is a singer-songwriter who is signed with A&M Records. He’ll next be seen in The Philosophers, directed by John Huddles. He’s repped by CAA, Impression Entertainment and United Agents in the U.K.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day