- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This week in shocking magazine covers, Paper revealed the cover for its summer music issue, which stars a naked, mud-covered Miley Cyrus and her pig, Bubba Sue. The photo, shot by Paola Kudacki, is captioned: “Miley Cyrus Use Your Voice.”
In the issue, which hits newstands June 22, Cyrus discusses her Happy Hippie Foundation, a nonprofit that supports homeless LGBT youth, as well as the freedom she’s found by exploring her identity through music. “I’m standing there with my tits out, dressed like a butterfly. How the fuck is that fair? How am I so lucky?” Cyrus remarked of a recent performance during which she wore butterfly nipple pasties and wings. If only we could all be so lucky.
However, following Caitlyn Jenner‘s Vanity Fair cover, which was released just last week, as well as Kim Kardashian‘s Internet-breaking Paper mag cover, it’s going to take a lot more than a pig and some nudity to shock America.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day