- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Naomi Campbell has signed with CAA in all areas, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The model, actress and producer will recur as a guest star on Empire, the Lee Daniels–Danny Strong hip-hop drama that stars Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson. Campbell will play Camilla, a woman having an affair with Howard and Henson’s youngest son, Hakeem (newcomer Bryshere Gray). The series premieres tomorrow on Fox.
Prior to that, Campbell served as executive producer and coach on both seasons of Oxygen’s modeling competition The Face.
Of course, the U.K. native is best known as one of the original iconic supermodels, appearing on the cover of more than 500 magazines, including making history as the first black model to grace the covers of Time, French Vogue and Russian Vogue. She also was the first British black model to appear on the cover of British Vogue.
Campbell’s extensive list of campaigns includes Burberry, Prada, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent and Valentino. Campbell, whose modeling career began in the late 1980s, can currently be seen as the face (and body) of Agent Provocateur’s spring/summer 2015 collection.
She continues to be repped by Untitled Entertainment and attorney Robert Strent at Grubman Shire.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day