- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A fitted minidress from Mary Katrantzou’s 2016 resort collection featuring vertical stripes on the olive green bodice and rainbow-hued horizontal stripes on the wrap-style skirt.
The Wearer: James Bond franchise star Naomie Harris, who is reprising her role as Eve in the upcoming film Spectre.
The Event: Sony’s technology “Made for Bond” launch party on Monday evening in London, where the actress was joined on the red carpet by Jeremy Piven.
Why We Dig: Don’t be fooled by the simple silhouette of Harris’ fitted dress — the coolness of the frock is all in the details. In a shift from her typical bold prints, Mary Katrantzou injected her signature playful vibe with bold, bandage-style solid stripes on the skirt that are echoed in the yellow and red vertical details on the sleeves. Sheer vertical panels on the bodice and a mesh waistband add a touch of sex appeal to the athletic-inspired look, which Harris topped off with natural waves, a flushed beauty look and easy black Nicholas Kirkwood platforms.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Queen of Basketball