- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What’s better than a Pinterest-worthy wedding ceremony in a beautiful chateau overlooking the water? Jetting off in a helicopter with a handsome pilot, of course.
This is the fate that befalls Natalie Portman in her latest video for Dior’s Miss Dior fragrance, directed by Anton Corbijn.
The video, set to Janis Joplin‘s “Piece of My Heart,” includes the typical runaway-bride fare, with scenes of the stunning actress ditching her shoes, bouquet and gown, all the while running gracefully through a field of flowers. But rather than sitting and stewing in despair over the dissolution of her relationship as one might expect, Portman is rescued by a rogue helicopter — piloted by an exceptionally attractive man, no less.
Seriously, though, only Portman could make running away from the perfect Parisian wedding look so appealing.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”