- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dior spokes-celebrity Natalie Portman strips down to nothing in her latest ad for the high-fashion label.
The ads for Rouge Dior Nude Lipcolor feature the 31-year-old Oscar winner reclining in the buff with a sultry expression and glamorously messy hair.
Dior, meanwhile, introduces eight new lip colors including the hue Grege #169, all proceeds of which will go to the actress’ pet charity, Free the Children.
“I chose the color Grège because it’s the one I’d pick to wear myself,” Portman says in a statement. “The number (169) contains different dates that are important to me and my family.”
Earlier this month, Portman married choreographer Benjamin Millepied in the Big Sur area of the Central California coast; they are parents to a son, Aleph, born in June 2011.
Last year, Portman publicly condemned disgraced former Dior designer John Galliano following his anti-Semitic rant, captured on video in Paris. The brand has since replaced Galliano with Raf Simons, who wowed the fashion world with his debut collection last month.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day