- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kate Young, who ranked No. 2 on THR’s 25 Most Powerful Stylists in Hollywood, is expanding her resume. She has teamed up with Lynne Hiriak, the designer behind the hip knit label Cardigan (Rachel Bilson and Rihanna are fans), to create the line Cardigan by Kate Young. It’s comprised of cozy, fashionable knits for moms and kids — including adorable merino wool onesies that will keep client Natalie Portman’s soon-to-be-born baby as stylish as mommy.
Young tells Style.com the designs are “a mix of runway favorites, like the covetable sweats from Isabel Marant and Dries Van Noten, and the pieces she’d always wanted, but never found.”
Chicest of all, the baby styles aren’t traditional pastel pink for girls and blue for boys. Young (a mom of two boys) and Hiriak used a rich jewel-inspired color palette of charcoal, navy, gray and violet.
The line is now available at cardigannewyork.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day