- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“A Conversation with Robert Wagner” runs at the Lyric Theatre in Stuart, Florida, Dec. 13-15.
Billed as a “rare chance to experience an intimate conversation with one of show business’ most revered talents,” it won’t be Wagner’s first trip to Stuart.
In addition to selling out a similar event at the same venue in 2009, Wagner and Wood spent their first honeymoon in the Atlantic coast town.
The Treasure Coast Palm reports (via FishbowlLA) the 81-year-old actor will submit to a Q&A session at each event, and that could include talk of the current investigation about the night Wood drowned while boating trip with him and Christopher Walken.
“I could not have a discussion about my life without (including) her,” he said of Wood in an email to the Palm.
Nothing should catch him off guard, though. Questions will be submitted to Wagner’s publicists for approval before he asks them.
As for why he chose now as a time to book such an engagement, Wagner said he signed on out of affection for the local chapter of the Humane Society.
“I heard about … what a wonderful organization it is,” he said. “We want to be able to help them in any way we can by making people aware of it.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day