- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The London-based 25-year veteran will take responsibility for day-to-day operations and lead international expansion opportunities for various NBCUniversal divisions, including theatrical, home entertainment, theme parks and television distribution, networks and production.
“Over 12 years with Comcast, Kevin MacLellan has proven himself to be a dynamic and talented executive,” NBCUniversal CEO Steve Burke said in a statement. “With his extensive international experience, I am confident Kevin’s strategic leadership will take NBCUniversal International into its next phase of growth.”
MacLellan added: “NBCUniversal and Comcast’s unique combination of content and distribution assets present many significant opportunities to grow our international business across multiple markets and media platforms in a dynamically evolving landscape. We are in a great place to take our growth to the next level.”
MacLellan was previously president of International Television, overseeing all of NBCUniversal’s TV and new media businesses outside the U.S.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day