- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The deal increases his base salary to $2.6 million, which is up from about $2.2 million annually under the old agreement. In addition, Burke has been granted a $5 million performance-based bonus “on account of Mr. Burke’s outstanding work in integrating NBCUniversal and its businesses into Comcast, and making extraordinary progress in improving its businesses and results,” according to an SEC filing made by the company on Friday.
He also continues to earn cash bonuses up to 300 percent of his base salary based upon the achievement of certain performance goals. He’s also set to earn millions of dollars more under the company’s deferred compensation plan.
All told, he figures to increase the total compensation package of $26.3 million that Comcast reported for him last year.
Comcast’s stock price is up nearly 26 percent in the past 12 months to more than $42 a share. Here’s a look at the company’s key financial metrics:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day