- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NCIS star Michael Weatherly and his wife are expecting their second child.
The actor told Entertainment Tonight that his internist wife, Bojana Jankovic, is due in October.
“Bojana and I are indeed awaiting our second child; we’re very excited,” Weatherly said.
He added that they don’t yet know the baby’s gender but plan to find out. Over the weekend, Weatherly told Us Weekly that they are already thinking about possible names.
“There are many names being discussed,” he said. “Some are very controversial. We have some Serbian names and some Irish names. Her heritage is Serbian, mine is Irish. I thought that it might be fun.”
The couple, who wed in September 2009, already are parents to a girl named Olivia, who turns 1 on April 10. Weatherly, 44, also has a 17-year-old son from his first marriage, to The Young & the Restless’ Amelia Heinle.
Weatherly is best known for his role as special agent Tony DiNozzo on CBS’ hit procedural NCIS. His credits include Dark Angel and Jesse.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day