- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first official trailer for Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising is here, and it is full of parties and shenanigans.
In the sequel to the Universal hit, Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne’s characters are having a second baby and want to sell their home, but just as they think the neighborhood has calmed down, Shelby (Chloe Moretz) and her Kappa Kappa Nu sorority sisters move in next door. The couple’s former nemesis, Teddy Sanders (Zac Efron), comes to the rescue.
The trailer shows Shelby reacting to the news that sorority girls aren’t allowed to party like fraternity boys. “In the United States, sororities are not allowed to throw parties in their own houses. Only frats can,” Madison (Selena Gomez) tells her.
“This is a sexist, restrictive system,” says Shelby, who starts her own version of a sorority.
Once Mac (Rogen) and Kelly (Byrne) realize who has moved in next door, they call Teddy in to help them out. “We need somebody who can relate to stupid young people,” says Mac. Enter shirtless Teddy.
Even with their friends and Teddy’s help, Mac and Kelly are in for quite the fight against the formidable ladies. Neighbors 2 hits theaters on May 20. Watch the new trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day