- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Neil Patrick Harris hosted the 87th Academy Awards on Feb. 22 and is uncertain if he will ever accept the gig again if extended an offer.
In an interview with the Huffington Post, Harris was candid in describing the time and emotional commitment required — from him and his family — to put on the show.
“I don’t know that my family nor my soul could take it,” Harris said. “It’s a beast.”
The husband and father of two received laughs from audiences for his performance with Anna Kendrick, underwear strip-down and predictions list, but the accolades may not be enough to woo the Tony Award-winner back to the Oscars stage.
“It was fun to check off the list, but for the amount of time spent and the understandable opinionated response, I don’t know that it’s a delightful balance to do every year or even again.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day