- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nerdist Industries and Tribeca Film announced Saturday at Comic-Con that they will co-release Katie Graham and Andrew Matthews’ Zero Charisma, a Dungeons & Dragons-inspired dramedy.
The film, which stars Sam Eidson, Garrett Graham and Brock England, had its world premiere at the 2013 SXSW Film Festival, where it won in the Narrative Spotlight category.
It will be released beginning Oct. 8, on on-demand platforms, followed by a theatrical release Oct. 11.
Thomas Fernandes, Shark Films’ Ezra Venetos, Matthews and Graham produced the film, which Matthews also wrote. Michael and Lindsay Stephenson of Magic Stone served as executive producers alongside Rod Olson and Shark Films.
Peter Levin, CEO of Nerdist, and Jon Patricof, president and COO of Tribeca, and Alison Diviney, manager of acquisitions, negotiated the deal with Adam Sher providing legal representation for the filmmakers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day