- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A new red-band trailer for 22 Jump Street shows Jenko and Schmidt attending what looks like couple’s counseling, holding each other’s hands and later holding another body part.
In the sequel to 21 Jump Street, the undercover cops head to college to bust some drug-dealing scheme.
In the new trailer, they’re shown unloading a number of stereotypical college supplies including a hot plate, beanbag chair and “hilarious shirt that signals we drink alcohol.”
After they get a tip that someone’s bringing a bunch of drugs to Mexico, the duo goes down there on spring break.
But it’s not all fun and games. Schmidt ends up hanging off of the side of a truck and Jenko confronts someone in the library, announcing, “I’m your best nightmare,” before correcting himself to say “worst nightmare.”
The chaos ends with Jenko searching for a strategically placed grenade while he and Schmidt are hanging off a helicopter.
The Sony sequel is set to hit theaters on June 13.
Check out the full red-band trailer above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day