- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
We’re telling you there’s a chance you’ll enjoy the new posters for the upcoming comedy sequel Dumb and Dumber To.
The film’s stars, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, have tweeted two posters that lampoon the marketing campaign for the recent Scarlett Johansson thriller Lucy. Dumb and Dumber To is being released by Universal Pictures, as was Lucy.
“The average person uses 10% of their brain capacity,” the Dumb and Dumber To posters read, featuring a close-up photo of film characters Harry and Lloyd. “Imagine what he could do with 1%.” Lucy‘s tagline, about a woman with hyperintelligence, was: “The average person uses 10% of their brain capacity. Imagine what she could do with 100%.”
Prepare to get your Harry on, people! #dumbanddumberto pic.twitter.com/PAZCe4suva
— Jeff Daniels (@Jeff_Daniels) August 15, 2014
This is not the first time that Carrey and Daniels have shared posters from the upcoming comedy with their Twitter followers. In March, the actors posted teaser posters that featured the two colorful suits that their characters wore in the first film. “Dumbing soon,” read the bottom of those posters.
Picking up 20 years after the events of the first film, Dumb and Dumber To involves Harry and Lloyd heading out to find the daughter Harry never knew he had. Kathleen Turner, Laurie Holden and Rob Riggle co-star.
Universal releases the film Nov. 14.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day