- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Get ready for the senior-citizen version of The Hangover!
CBS Films has released a new trailer for Last Vegas, starring Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Kline and Robert De Niro as a group of old friends who head to Vegas for Douglas’ character’s bachelor party.
After telling his pals he’s marrying a woman who’s almost 32, Freeman’s character quips, “I have a hemorrhoid that’s almost 32.”
The new trailer features multiple jokes about the gang’s advanced age, more than what viewers saw in the teaser released two months ago.
In the new trailer, Freeman’s character is shown bracing himself to jump out of a window before it’s revealed that he’s just a few feet off the ground.
The new peek at the film also hints at a subplot involving a rift between De Niro and Douglas’ characters and features the requisite Sin City partying and, at least attempted, debauchery.
Last Vegas hits theaters on Nov. 1.
Watch the full trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day