- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When it comes to cleaning up Lego City, top cop Chase McCain is going to need some help — and that’s where upcoming video game Lego City Undercover is ready to deliver, with a new two-player co-op mode.
The latest trailer for the game showcases the mode that will allow friends and family to dress up in ridiculous disguises and fight crime while hunting down the root of all evil in the block-centric city, the wonderfully named Rex Fury. If this all sounds particularly dramatic, then you should take a look at the Lego vehicle and minifigure brand it’s based on.
Lego City Undercover is a remastered edition of a game originally developed for the Wii U platform in 2013. This time around, the open-world game — which features more than 20 different districts to explore, complete with car thieves, aliens and escaped pigs — will be available for PlayStation4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC, all available on April 4.
With The Lego Batman Movie currently in theaters and Lego Ninjago readying for release this September, can it really be that long before the cinema-ready Chase McCain is headed to the big screen?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day